Monday, March 19, 2007

last lap update


Team Extreme: Big guys bending steel bars and breaking bricks


Island Breeze: Polynesian dancers



The skate/bmx ramps for GX in Fremantle


Sports DTS: Our last photo together

Prayer and Intercession at a park for before a show


I'm running into the last leg of my stay here in Perth. It's been interesting
Ok, this is going to be some random thoughts...

My school's over, half my team went home. Saying goodbye's strange and a little hard.
Especially when the people leaving have been in your face, and close, for the last 6 months.
It's sad that we might never see each other again. But that's just me indulging in melancholy.

PAcking
I DREAD packing. Big random thought always looming.

Where? When?
Sigh...It's tough to try living a day at a time with some options flying over my head and trying not to plan. I should be home soon in April, then catch up with friends and seek some counsel, pray a little more. Get married and go to mission field. yeap..that's what i'll do...i told u..random thoughts

Church
Reading a really cool book called Organic Church. Been on a reading blitz and straddling 4 books now. ok. This is annoying. I bought 4 books in Koorong last week. One of them is entitled,"Date or Soulmate". My friends are making a big deal about it after i loaned it to another friend. I bought 3 other books!
2 of them are by Henri Nouwen, comtemplating celibacy, solitude, and prayer. No one's paying attention to those.
Anyway, pick up Organic church..really cool to rethink church and evangelism.


yes, start inviting me out for suppers and dinner, all you singaporean friends!! email me though, i got no mobile contract..

cheers mate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home