Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm Qin- fascinated



I'm totally into this Qin myth.
Jackie would be proud of me.
I watch the myth twice. 2 days back to back.
The hill Li Shan you see is the supposed tomb of Mr Qin Kruw Wer.
After The Myth, i'm not sure anymore.

It's not the size of a grave, it's like a mountain in a nature reserve.
The smiling terracottas were found but not the Mr Qin's tomb.
No one knows. Those who did were buried with the secrets. They have this mock up museum based on historical writings. But no one knows...
Historians say it floats on rivers of mercury and candles inside are still burning, made from special animal fats. Archaeological surveys found abnormal quantities of mercury in the soil tulmus.
Jackie says more terracottas and all Mr Qin's furniture are levitating in mid-air, held by a meteroid from space.

I wished i was more attentative during the museum tour.
I wished my brain could process Mainland Mandarin faster.
But you should have been there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home