Thursday, July 13, 2006

"uncle, can i go toilet?" and the stuff kids say




This is Wee Chou.
He keeps calling me uncle!!
I'm tutoring now and he's in my class.
He has very short attention span and doesn't like to do his work.
He'll be fiddling with the sharpeners, pencils, talking, looking at the other kids on the computer,
or just making wierd noises with kai xiang.
Then he'll remember the toilet option and

"uncle, can i go toilet?"

"Why you call me, uncle?"

"Oh sorry teacher..can i go toilet?"

He calls billie, Mrs Tan. There is no other teacher here.

10 mins later...

"uncle, i finish my work."

Wee Chou gets on my nerves pretty much.
Handling young kids can be fun. But making them do work is no joke.
I feel i've lost control many times in the tuition class when he goes on making
chicken sounds, barking, meowing.
I have not idea how to stop those!
And then he'll roar with laughter with kai xiang.

But i have a soft spot for Wee Chou.

Look at the old photo above
and see if you can locate uncle.
Seated, front row, extreme left.

My mum and sister think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home