Wednesday, September 20, 2006

photos of sch friends



This is my fav team...our BA/BSC class (97-01)
Notice we have females in our team(1st photo). solid huh?
Many happy afternoons were spent at the indoor court, handball court, hockey turf, and the field playing soccer.
I think i played my best soccer then...yes..then..not anymore more..=(
Thanks for that last session at monfort and the potluck at loon's



These are my class gals..SRJC mates xiaobin and stella. and steve chua choo kok!
Eternally grateful to stella for the endless supply of tissue then when i was sinus prone and supply of vegetables she dumped happily at me during recess



That's CJ and jia(mother Penguin)..and baby P... and Eden and Phau.
These are the fellows that "saved" me from failing my A's cos we studied and camped out in college all year.
Must put mr phau's face up if not sure kenna scolding.. he's actually a really nice fellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home