Wednesday, September 20, 2006

updates part 2

haha..here's part 2 of my UPDATES!
(Do you miss ophir already, em?
A strange urge to climb stairs and jog?
I understand, 6 times...that's what happened)

okies i'm back
Been TRYING to pack the last few days, but only started yesterday.
I was playing with these compressable bags and i think i'm going to get another one. Pretty cool idea.

Besides being busy persuading myself to pack, I've been meeting up with people!
That's like my fav thing to do.
here's the list...for the last month or so


1. tour guide duties with Jung Wook
-I actually got paid to teach conversational English to a cute korean guy and bring him around Singapore for 2 weeks...and i don't even watch K dramas..haha
We went ya kun(1000x), boon tong kee, JB Bah Kut Teh, Sum's kitchen, long beach..it's quite scary...and foot reflexology...

2. dinner wif jo gor and roy

3. BBQ wif primary sch frens-BPS@qiuyun house

4.Ophir, a gathering?

5. Ophir, the gathering and wash up@156

6. Family prayer & gathering at 2nd uncle's house-3 salvations!! Amazing.this is not Alpha, it's relatives...hard nuts..hehe but cracked under the power of prayer! yeah!oh my mum prayed for me here...solid man..first prayer meeting wif my mum and sisters..where i led worship

7. lunch wif mengli and wei qiang (pri sch frens)@ TCC

8. lunch wif OPSS colleagues@ arab street

9. Soccer gathering wif PE classmates@monfort sec

10. Gathering @ Kevin's with Bernard and Jo (YGM kakis)

11. SRJC class gathering- Dinner@ Pregos

12. family dinner @ auntie linda's

13. SRJC study(err..) group gathering @ the village

14. dinner@ chef chan with Winz, Jo, Weimin and David (RCC)

15. BB officers' farewell and birthday treat @ chong pang thai seafood

16. family dinner @ taste paradise?

17. KFC dinner and 4 hr talk@cousin michelle's house

18. PE class potluck @ loon's place

19. lunch with raymond's cell @ sakae sushi..with buddy's family and pc..

20. Dinner @ Roland's rest. with helen, pam, stan ros, pc

21. Dinner @ bottle tree seafood with winz bau, wendy, wei chin and rusynni

22. supper with sim koo @ jalan kayu

23. dinner tmr nite @ Liu's with stan ros, justin eileen

24. oh i forgot! my dear 1A1 celebrated my birthday wif me @ mac's. Thanks guys...I'll miss u people...BUT pls STUDY HARD OK?



anyone feeling full for me?
I'm stuffed..big time man...
all i really want to do is to go jogging and burn it all off..
haha..the climber in me..when is the next mountain coming my way?

hmmm..speaking of mountains in the way, Ps Tim did tell me that he sees tough times ahead for me...to hang on..international pedestal...to the nations and not just locally...
the last time someone told me tough times were coming, it was a real hell ride. He told that to tommy and ronnie too.That was years back..

and of years back, i remember tracy prayed over me and told me that i'll be "going out alone". This was like 5 years back. I think i freaked out then and she probably saw it..."maybe not single, but maybe alone without the church.."
She got the latter wrong. But i'm not so concerned these days. haha

I've got to be concerned about more stuff coming right up down under!

Ok, a short forecast

22 sept- airport @ 5pm. QF 78. T1

23 sept onwards- hang around at the Pastors' summit, get banking done, meet up old friends, check into YWAM.

1 Oct- dinner at YWAM. Sport DTS starts.

maybe i'll add photos later. tata

1 Comments:

Blogger hazzie_Qqa said...

MR CHEO!!!
we'll gonna wish u!!..
do take care of urself.
well..they sae they are goin to be at the airport,but nt so sure.
ok..wishin u all the best!!
zqa~haziqah

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home