Saturday, October 21, 2006

cricket


We played cricket on wednesday. It's like the most boring game in the world.
Sven's face says it all. That's him and Miriam on the crutches...which belongs to Jessica who's the gal in stripes. She sprained her ankle.





That's Silas throwing and Bart is batting.



That's El pitching...she's the kickboxing gal.



That's the other asian in sports DTS. Edwin from m'sia who's staffing SDTS.
It's not me all skinny. I wish.



That's the rest watching. Yup, lots of watching. yawn..


That's roman, my german friend. He's the guy who heard that chinese pple eat dogs. When i told him i had a craving for duck noodles, he wanted to go along cos he wanted to try dog noodles. He kept asking me which type of dog. I just told him it's the normal type. When we got to the vietnamese rest, he was deeply disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger csweez said...

Hey, I played cricket when I was in India. It's not as boring as you've described. Trust me!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Henry Liu said...

hello simon.

guess what, uncle ben (yong) watched the Australia vs England cricket match last night, and I think he rather enjoyed it now that he understands what is going on.

You should try to catch the Ashes Series(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ashes) in December..

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home