Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sports DTS @ city beach


This is sunset @ City Beach. Owsome!! We played beach soccer(no rules/rugby tackling allowed) and volleyball here. Absolutely lovely.

This is packed dinner, mashed potatoes with hotdogs laden with mustard!! I love mustard. It's like Aussie wassabi. It's my substitute for chilli.

Tat's verena,my german friend, Trisha, school leader and the very funny Henry from Finland




These are our sports dts gals
Jessica sprained her foot when she kicked me during soccer. We were at the Emergency Department till 3am this morning.



We just sat down and watched the sunset as we ate dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Haha... I love mustard too, especially with hotdogs...

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, wait... she kicked you and she ended up in Emergency. well, like they say, anything can happen. and seems like the years of PE and mountain climbing have done your shins some service.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home