Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!

Hi everyone
I don’t do this(posting photos of myself) often but since some friends are coming down to Perth, I better quickly show everyone my new hair cut before people die laughing when they see me.
Ok, so my trim-once-in-3-weeks hair was growing and really untidy. I toyed with the idea of growing my hair all the way till next April…but I don’t think I can handle it. It was a novel idea while it lasted. I figured I should just cut my hair so it wouldn’t bother me so much. And as I was going off to the city, my friend Ell offered to cut it for me.
Hmmm…why not? I thought…nothing to lose…nothing to prove…and save money…Hair cuts cost about $14 here. I miss my Malay barber!



So I decided to trust my coursemate and put my confidence in her.It’s not perfectly done as you all can see…but I’m quite happy about it. I look like Japanese now, don’t you think? I’m Simon san! I’m quite happy because I’m trying to learn to live in such that a way that I’m not concerned about my looks…It’s honestly not easy cos people do dress up here… lots of fashion conscious young people in YWAM. Anyway they tell me I look 10 years younger now. Haha

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simone-san, you lost weight!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

you look younger with your new hair style... by 5 years?

3:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey.. U really look younger.. Anyway, go to my blog to check out some nice teh-c... it's for you bro.. =)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ming said...

Bro, you look very good in this new hairdo! :-) Hope you are enjoying yourself over there.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

hey hey, something i have to agree with the others.. You lost weight. A fair bit of weight which makes you look younger..and plus a new haircut, makes you even younger..hahaha..

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is your aunty gim. I really enjoyed your posts and felt touched by what is going on in your life now. We are going to be in Perth on nov 25 & 26 and leaving for magaret river on nov 27. We will be back inPerth in early Dec. Is there any chance that we can catch up? Love Aunty Gim.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home